Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is an AICTE approved program offered by SIESCOMS, addressing the need for multi-faceted, multi-skilled managers who are capable of handling complex situations and are quick to adapt to change.
The PGDM is a 24-month full time program covered over four semesters and offers students a dual specialization (major / minor) ensuring that they are thoroughly skilled in at least one functional area while having more than a fundamental working knowledge of another. The PGDM course seeks to enhance the students� learning by offering knowledge-building projects in each semester, while fine-tuning their leadership, communication and inter-personal skills.
A 2-week induction course
is conducted for all the participants. The objective of this capsule is to
ensure that all the students start off at the same level in terms of the
minimum knowledge required to grasp the forthcoming lectures.
Program Mission: Imparting Quality and holistic education for developing Business Managers & Socially Responsible Citizens�
- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of experts
- Induction module at the beginning of the program
- Specializations offered in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations & systems
- Regular and Quality based corporate integration in terms of Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures, Visiting Faculty, Corporate Interaction Series and Concurrent Projects
- Leadership development programs
- Personality development programs
- Entrepreneurial development programs
- Foreign language (Business German) as an optional subject
- Mandatory annual NGO project aimed at making the students socially sensitive corporate managers
- Fostering and nurturing a research environment and mentality in the students aimed at sharpening their analytical skills.