The Post Graduate Diploma In Social Enterprise Management is a 11 months week-end program comprising of two semesters. The course schedule will comprise of two days of class work at SIESCOMS campus at Nerul and three days (minimum of four hours per day) of fieldwork every week. The classes will be held on Saturday evening (6 to 9pm) and on Sundays (full day). Participants already working in an NGO can work with the same NGO for the fieldwork while other students are required to work with a local NGO for the field work experience.
- Improving knowledge base of the participants on various areas of management and its relevance to the social sector
- Enhancing skill-sets of the participants in terms of better decision making, analytical skills and facilitating their application in various challenging situations.
- Developing specialized knowledge and skills in specific areas of the social sector and
- Creating a strategic perspective among the participants with particular reference to establishing and running a sustainable non-profit organization.
- Extremely application oriented without compromising the academic rigour.
- Concise & crisp (limited duration) so as to keep up the momentum.
- Field work and hands-on assignments to keep up the participants involved in between the contact sessions.
- A project based on social research to bring about holistic learning.
- The optional subjects will provide each participant with the opportunity to specialize in his/her area of interest and aptitude
PGDSEM Course Outline
|» Social Entrepreneurship
|» Finance Management
||» Communication – 2
||» Strategic Management
|» Communication – I
||» Social Marketing
||» Project Management
|» Social Research
||» Governance & Accountability
|» Public Policy and Advocacy
||» Media Relations
||» ICT for the Social Sector
» Basic Computers
|To know about the admission procedure for PGDSEM, click here.